Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thing 9 - Color Splurge & Photo Editor

Color Splurge grabbed my attention right away when I looked at the list of apps for this Thing.  In the end, Color Splurge did not impress me.  While exploring the app, I didn't appreciate all of the ads that kept popping up.  Color Splurge I also didn't feel was very user-friendly on my phone.  Maybe trying it on my iPad I would like the app more?  This is one I will maybe try at another time, but at this point I have deleted it from my phone.  I think for editing I do on a daily basis, this app is not for me.

I decided I wanted to try one more app from this list and I really liked the Photo Editor app.  Photo Editor was more user-friendly and had lots of options when I was working with my photo.  Before posting most of my pictures on Facebook, I use the photo editing options.  In the future, I might be editing more of my photos with Photo Editor.  When I was finished with my photo, it was very easy to send it to a variety of social media options or just email it to myself.  This app will stay on my phone and be added to my iPad!

Here was my editing trial run!

No comments:

Post a Comment