Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thing 8 - Hootsuite

Hootsuite is something I have thought about trying over the last couple of years, but it always gets pushed to the end of the list.  This is a great tool to help me organize and post on a variety of social media networks.  As I was working with this tool, I was excited to see Google+ will be added soon as well.  Facebook and Twitter are my main social media choices, but I am trying to use Google+ as well.  I think as I begin to use Hootsuite on my phone and iPad it will become my one stop for everything.

I have created a Facebook media center page, but I would also like to create a Twitter account for my media center for the fall.  I think Hootsuite will be able to help me keep both accounts up-to-date and inform parents, teachers and students with all the "happenings" in the media center.  Once again 23 Things is helping/pushing me to explore some new tools which will help me become more efficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment