Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thing 17 - Connecting to Community: Explore Minnesota

Of all the apps listed for this Thing, the one I was most interested in was the Explore Minnesota app.  I was excited to see what kind of content was available at my fingertips as we travel around the state.  Instead I was very disappointed... I couldn't get anything to load on this app.  Not sure if it was just the day or what, but I tried it on my phone and the iPad and neither one would open up any of the various categories listed.  This will be an app that I keep on my device and check back later to see if I can get it to work.

I then picked the UpNorthExplorer.com app.  This app did work for me!  I can see this being a helpful app when traveling. It did seem like it was a bit limited as to what it offered me.  I would assume there are more shopping options, lodging, dining etc....


No comments:

Post a Comment