Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thing 21 - Free-for-all: Thinglink

I love Thinglink and believe everyone should try this app!


Thinglink started out as a web tool, but in the last year the group created an app version as well.  Thinglink makes your image come to life!  I have used this tool/app with students and teachers and both groups have loved the final product that was created!  Video, websites, Google Documents can be linked to the image to allow the viewer to learn more about the image or idea.  This tool/app is so easy to use and it engages the viewer and creator with the topic.



Here is an example of a new one I created this year about Human Rights novels students could choose during an English unit.




Here is another one I created for my students to find out what happened to the people living in the Secret Annex:





Not only can people create their own Thinglinks, but can explore the site to find other interesting Thinglinks to learn more about various topics.  I highly recommend trying Thinglink!

No comments:

Post a Comment