Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thing 16 - Audio: Audioboo

For this Thing, I decided to try out Audioboo once again. This is another Web 2.0 tool that I had signed up for a long time ago, but had never tried on my iPad. This is a very easy app to use and could be used in a variety of ways in the classroom and in the media center. One of the most obvious ones might be to have students record book reviews for me. The Audioboo web version allows the creator to make a QR code for the "boo" that was just created. This would be a simple display idea that I could use throughout the library space. Another idea might be to have students create a "boo" with directions for various technology tools. My list continues to grow as I think about this fall, but most of the apps I am finding from this activity are ones that can be integrated into a variety of content areas in a variety of ways. Here is my Audioboo example:

No comments:

Post a Comment