Friday, April 11, 2014

Thing 5- Notetaking

Notetaking is a skill that we will all use throughout our lives.  With more schools opting for the 1:1 classroom, discovering apps that will help students and staff be more productive on the device is crucial.  I decided to try the Springpad because it is web-based and an app (Springpad App).  I am already a big Pinterest user, so I liked the look of the notebooks that I created during my practice with the app.  The ability to create a variety of notebooks with a variety of media.  The app was very user-friendly and easy to navigate throughout.
To really try this out I decided to share curriculum that I had found for a Native American unit for the 7th grade English teachers in my building.  I love that you can collaborate on the notebooks as well.  I would love to see

Here is my Sample Notebook

I highly recommended giving Springpad a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment